- Time Duration : 4 hours |Morning Time: 8:00am – 11:00am |Afternoon Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Visit the Natural Aquarium
- Feed the Turtles
- Experience swimming with Turtles
In the north of Zanzibar, you can find one of the natural lagoons full of sea turtles. In Baraka Aquarium they are buying the turtles, caught by fishermen and they are releasing them back to the fresh ocean water in the lagoon. Use the unique opportunity to swim with sea turtles.
During the visit, you can also feed turtles with seaweed or just spend your time in the water. Also, you can take snorkeling masks to dive and watch them in their natural environment.
Later, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant and beach relaxation at Kendwa or Nungwi beach. You can also request Water sports
* You may combine this tour with stone town tour, spice tour, prison island tour, or sunset Dhow cruise.
- Entrance fees
- Transfer to & from your Hotel
- Transport waiting charge
- 1L bottle of mineral water
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- LUNCH OR WATER SPORTS IF REQUIRED
|Group size||1pax||2pax||3pax||4pax +|
|price per person||120||100||80||60|